Sunday, October 3, 2010

english

Alright so my research paper is still not finished and it is almost midnight. This should be a long night, I still have to make changes to my final draft and print off some of my sources. But anyways, my weekend was pretty fun. Although i wish i would have worked on my research project besides just now. I chilled with my cousin Tommy for most of the weekend and we had a pretty good time. Ohio State did not look very good against Illinois yesterday, but they never do for some reason. I swear they play their best game of the year against OSU every year. I do not know what i am going to do about my research paper it is not quite long enough and i need to add some stuff to make it four pages. But at least after tonight i will not have to worry about it anymore. I just hope i can get a decent grade on it and not fail miserably. I am excited to read the book to kill a mockingbird because it is a classic book and i am looking forward to seeing what it is all about. Well it looks like i finished just in time. Now i have to get back to the research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment