Monday, May 16, 2011

post

I had another typical weekend. I did the same as I always do, work and chill with friends. On friday I started at five and i actually got off early for once so i went over to drews house and chilled with him richard and alex before i had to go home. On saturday I chilled with drew until i had to go to work at five. We were pretty busy on saturday so that went by pretty fast and then I had drew and alex stay at my house afterwords. It was pretty fun and then sunday morning I took them home before going to reynoldsburg to hangout with my cousin. We got food and stuff like we always do. I just recently got netflix and it is pretty cool. I watch atleast a couple of movies everyday but i have a feeling it will get old cause they dont get new movies on the instant watch that frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment