Sunday, April 10, 2011

post

I had a really good weekend. On friday I had work from five until nine. After I got off I drove to reynoldsburg to pick up my cousin Tommy. We went and got food and chilled for the rest of the night. On Saturday I woke up and chilled for a while until I had work. Then I worked until ten. After work I went out and chilled with my friends Drew Jon and Alex. We chilled for a while over at Drews house before they came and stayed the night at my house. My sister had some friends over to and we all chilled together. It was so nice out on Sunday. I mainly just chilled with Drew Alex and Tommy all day. We were chilling at Drews most of the day and we played some basketball there. Later during the day Tommy and Alex came over and I played Alex in 2k11. He used the Nuggets and I used the Suns. It was a close during the whole game and I ended up missing a buzzer beater to win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment