Monday, November 15, 2010

post

Its monday, so another week of school is starting. Sounds like so much fun. I am excited for this weekend because it is my cousins wedding. I am going to be looking pretty nice and hopefully have a great time. It is out of town so i will be gone the whole weekend wich means i cant chill with any friends so that sucks but it will still be fun. We recently got our grade cards back and i got a three point six grade point average. I am pretty happy with my grades but i still know i can always do better. Hopefully i can get better at remembering to do these blogs because i never remember and it brings my grade down. Ill see you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Whats up. Nice blog dude, sounds like your gonna be lookin classy over the weekend. That sucks that you can't do anything over the weekend but the weird thing is that we are hanging out tonight lol. But yeah nice GPA gettin up there. I'm with you on forgetting the blogs dude, they are way to many points. I always forget, like I am so lucky right now that my science class is having a make-up day and I'm just sitting here doing this ha. Alright dude, peace.

    ReplyDelete